Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Tivo

I love Tivo. But that's not unusual. I think everyone that has TiVo loves it. I've never heard anyone that has TiVo that regreted getting it. One thing. They tell you that you can rewind live TV. Before you have it you think 'what a stupid useless feature, I'll never use it'. Then, as I did, you find yourself reaching for the remote control trying to rewind real life. It's true. I'm ashamed to admit it. I heard a screach of brakes outside my building window and I leapt up to look out the window to see what had happened. Realising I'd just missed the incident, I reached for the Tivo remote control ... in an attempt to turn back time!!! Not my finest hour. Luckily I was on my own. However, I've told you now. Don't mention it to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home