Sunday, June 20, 2004

signs in San Francisco

There's a tyre selling and fitting garage (shop? store?) that I pass on my way home from work each day on my bike. They have a nicely placed lot on a corner with a big sign on the corner, like an advertising billboard. It's some prime advertising space. However they never never never put up any kind of special offers, or deals or product mentions. Instead what they do is every couple of weeks they put up some amusing or enlightening quote. I wish I'd remembered to make a note of more of them, and who said them. They had one up for a while which said "It's not what you do that matters, it's what you do next", I can't remember who said it. At the moment there's a simple funny and probably old gag that made me laugh when I first saw it, and the next few times as well. "There are four types of people in the world; those that can count and those that can't ... OK, three."
Like I said. It's simple and probably old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home