Friday, June 04, 2004

a new dating low

I hit a new dating low recently. A girl broke up with me three days before our first date. It was like Bush invading Iraq before something happened. A pre-emptive break up. I managed to fuck up so badly arranging the date on the phone that she emailed me the next day to call it off and say that we were incompatible and she didn't want to see me any more.

I've learned from this and now I break up with women that I'm not dating. When I'm introduced to a new woman I'll go ... "Pleased to meet you, I'm Greg". Then I tilt my head, look sympahtetic and say, "We need to talk, it's not you it's me, I just don't like you 'in that way', I hope we can still be friends."

This approach I think is going to get me a lot of action. There's nothing like rejection to stimulate a womans interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home