Wednesday, June 02, 2004

maturing by buying shoes

I was buying a pair of shoes recently and noticed that I was getting more mature. It was one of the first times that I was buying shoes and noticed that "how will they cope with a nights drinking" was not a factor in my decision making.
How will they cope with liquids, both on the mens room floor and general accidents around the bar? - this didn't even enter my mind, I bought them because of how they looked. I actually didn't care how comfortable they were. I guess I'm hanging around with too many women. I thought that I'd care more about comfort as I got older, but actually now I'll just get a cab home, I'm not worried about walking too far any given evening. Nor dancing too much. I keep that to a minimum. Occassional short bursts, but only if it's harder not to dance than to dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home