Friday, June 04, 2004

googled

So I've been thinking about googling or being googled. This is something fairly popular amongst, I imagine, single people who look people up that they meet in bars, or that they go on dates with. Probably online dates. There's a chance that someone I've met is reading this because they googled me. My Hyena profile comes up pretty high on the google list so this may as well. It made me think about removing this site, or making it private and then inventing a blog that makes me out to be something else. Either a complete wierdo that is at odds with the person that they know socially. Or a ridiculously romantic fool that is in love with everyone or somesuch thing. It would be pretty funny. It would be funny to see if anyone said anything. Anyhow, just a thought. Which is what this is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home