Saturday, March 25, 2006

Micra

These days I'm driving a Nissan Micra. It's a small economical car. I quite enjoy the anti-consumerism of it. It's a cheap sort of car, and delivers the main utility of a car (transport) pretty well. Not flash, just adequate. I'm one of the only men I've seen drive one. I'm also one of the younger people I've seen driving a Micra. It's more typically older women. Not only older than me, but old in the true sense of the word. Perhaps "aged" better conveys what I mean. It's not so much a first car for someone .... more like a last car.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger snelson said...

you know what they say about guys with small cars...clearly, they have nothing to compensate for. totally hot.

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah there is absollutely nothing wrong with your car. I had one once. They ROCK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home