Wednesday, September 22, 2004

heart V stomach

I was having a conversation with a very good looking woman that I was anxious to impress over lunch recently. We got to talking about appetities. She mentioned that she couldn't eat her whole burrito as she only had a small stomach. She held up her fist explaining that one's stomach is only the size of your fist. "Interesting" I commented ... lying. "It's also the size of your heart", she told me. "Hmmmm", I explained. "You don't think so?".
"Well I'm not so sure", I say, looking at my clenched fist.
"I'm not saying that I have a small heart, I'm very big hearted", I attempted to impress on her. "It's just that I'm not convinced that my heart is the same size as my stomach. If your heart gets bigger by drinking beer, then maybe mine is. It's just that I've yet to hear about anyone getting a 'Beer Heart', you know what I mean?". My stomach's got to be bigger than my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home