Saturday, September 04, 2004

people watching

It's a beautiful sunny day here in San Francisco this morning. One of the hottest of the year. I was sitting having lunch with a friend. A lady friend. I was saying how much fun it was to sit outside and people watch. That statement needed correcting. In fact I like to woman watch. That also needs correction. I like to attractive woman watch. You won't catch me gazing at an unattractive woman, unless she has some other feature of interest. Like a lizard or parrot on her shoulder. Those are not random animals I've chosen. I've seen both reptile and bird used by plain looking women to add to their interest level. People watching isn't as much fun for women I think. Women say that they are most interested in a mans sense of humour. It's hard to tell if a guy is funny or interesting from the way he walks down Polk Street in shorts and flip flops. Women should enjoy "People listening" rather than people watching. Listen in to conversations by guys to see how attractive they are to them by their sense of humour. However an attractive woman walking down Polk Street in a short skirt and flip flops is de facto interesting. Any hey, she might be funny as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home