Saturday, August 14, 2004

We Love the'80's!!

There's a number of shows that look back on a particular decade and reminisce over the clothes, the crazes, the TV shows, the music and all that good pop culture stuff. It's fun to look back and laugh and the innocence, the naiveity of earlier days. There is on VH-1, "We love the '70's", "We love the '80's", "We love the '90's". We love the 90's!! It's a bit soon for that itsn't it? I thought it still kind of is the '90's. I'm not done with them yet. The memories are fresh and don't need to be reflected on. What's next "We love last Christmas"? "We love last week"? - actually that's probably fair. "We love last weekend" - would be a show I'd watch. Too often on a Monday someone will say - "what did you do last weekend?". Hmmm, that's a great question...ehm...hmm, I really need a TV show to help me remember what I was doing, which bar I went to, who I hung out with, perhaps even some clips of things I said. I think I'd enjoy that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home