Thursday, May 13, 2004

ipod woe

It's amazing how I've become dependent on my iPod. It is a great device. Now, alas it is broken. Worse I think it's my own fault. I slept with it. A sure fire way of runining any friendship. What happened? I think I rolled over on it in my sleep is what happened. It is crushed. Crushed. I am ashamed to bring it to the Apple store.

If they know that I've been negligent perhaps they'll take it from me. Put it in Applecare or something. I'm an iPod abuser, or at least guilty through negligence. Once I left it in a car on a sunny day while I ran in to the shops. I was only a few minutes. Cars can really heat up in a short time, I really didn't mean any harm.

iPod, dear iPod. The only good thing is that if it is broken I could get a new better one. That's kind of what happened with my phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home