Thursday, May 13, 2004

day 1

Time to start blogging. This phenomenon of the web that everyone can write to is interesting. I think that there will ultimately be too many people writing and not enough people reading. Too many chiefs. Still hopefully this will track some of my thoughts during the coming period. I'll try and keep it light. The deeper darker stuff will remain buried in my psyche.

I bought myself a guitar a week or so ago. So far I can play "3 note rock" from the song book. I'm wearing out that bottom string. (They are called strings aren't they?)

I'll try and make this the public diary of my times in San Francisco, and perhaps a place to voice the occassional opinion should I discover some issue that I have an opinion on. I hate how long it takes to get a green card. I can tell you that. But enough politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home