Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Smelly coat

I washed my coat yesterday. (This is real blog stuff isn't it?) Well I think I over did it with the washing pod. I'm not sure if that's the name of it. The washing liquid is in a plastic sachet these days to help with portion control or something. Anyhow, I think the portion was too much for one coat. It smells very stongly of this stuff. As I walk along the street people are turning thier heads and looking up to check if they actually are in a Norwegian Pine Forest. My coats fabric has really hung on to the fabric conditioner and everyone benefits. I'm doing my little bit for the environment.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Celestine said...

I am sitting in my office at work reading this and killin myself laughin at you. You really are too much!!!! Funny boy

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger koster said...

Thank you Celestine. That's very kind of you. So few people comment, apart from spammers, I wondered if it was really online at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home